- When you visit our Site, you may provide us with certain personal information, such as: name, address, phone number, email and any other information you choose to provide. We may collect this information at various places on our Site.
- In order to provide you service, we may use your personal data, such as, inter alia, information about your use of the Site, and information about your mobile device or computer (“Personal Information”).
- The Personal Information may be collected and used to:
- provide services to you and improve the Site and/or the services;
- marketing purposes;
- ensure proper performance of the Site;
- analyze and manage our businesses;
- improve our customer service;
- contact you or provide you with relevant data with regard to the Site or the services;
- conduct customer surveys and/or marketing research.
- Each time you use the Site, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- we may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address and the type of handheld or mobile device.
- we may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Site.
- we may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to sites.
- we may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained from your use of the Site.
- We may share your personal information with third parties, except for sensitive information such as credit card information and I.D numbers, including with our services providers.
- We will be able to share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We will obtain your consent for sharing;
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- to establish, exercise, or defend legal rights and proprietary rights of the Site;
- in case of legal dispute between you and the Site which will require sharing the information;
- if you violate the terms and conditions of the Site or if you do through the site, or in any connection with the site, actions that are contrary or presumed to be illegal, or any attempt to perform such actions;
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss;
- we reserve the right to transfer your information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets (including, without limitation, in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
- Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- develop, host or maintain the Site on our behalf;
- aggregate customer information and/or improve customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers and social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Google. Taboola etc.
- for statistical purposes – We may use third-party analytics and personalization services to analyze site metrics and performance, analyze our visitors preferences.
2. CONTACT US:
- In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us by:
Address:Dizingof 98 Tel Aviv
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: May 2022